1. Cut cucumber into ½ to ¼ inch cubes.
2. In a bowl, season cream cheese with salt and pepper to taste and stir into cheese.
3. Place one piece of sliced salmon on a plastic wrap covered plate. Thinly spread a small amount of cream cheese on the salmon and place a heaping teaspoon of cucumber pieces in the centre.
4. Take all four corners of the plastic wrap and twist together to form a ball.
5. Place in freezer on a cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes
6. Take out of freezer, remove plastic wrap and roll salmon balls into chopped dill.
7. Pierce with a skewer or cocktail pick to make a sucker.
- Fresh Dill can be substituted for Sesame seed for rolling the suckers to make variations.